Practical Leadership In Nursing And Health Care: A Multi-professional Approach free ebook
>>> Business >>> >>> View : 228
Language: English Year: 2014 E-book Format: PDF File Size: 8.1 MB : 255 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (April 23, 2014)
- ISBN-10: 1444172352
- ISBN-13: 978-1444172355
This multidisciplinary text is an essential introduction to leadership in health care, combining the underpinning theory with a practical approach to help you come to decisions and solutions in everyday practice.
* Written in an accessible and easy to understand style by an international team of practitioners who will engage, inspire and empower you to really make a difference in practice
* Evidence based and with a focus on patient care and service delivery to ensure best practice
* Includes case studies from a range of disciplines as well as questions and reflective activities to help you apply theory to practice
* Provides practical tools from a number of disciplines including NLP, positive psychology, coaching and transactional analysis
* Free HodderPlus website provides PowerPoints, case studies, questions, reflection activities and annotated web links
This practical guide is an invaluable tool for all students and professionals in nursing and allied health, including radiographers, physical therapists, occupational therapists, dieticians and paramedics.