Essentials of Robust Control free ebook
>>> control Theory >>> >>> View : 545
Based upon the popular Robust and Optimal Control by Zhou, et al. (PH, 1995), this book offers a streamlined approach to robust control that reflects the most recent topics and developments in the field. It features coverage of state-of-the-art topics, including gap metric, v-gap metric, model validation, and real mu.
From the Back Cover
Based upon the popular Robust and Optimal Control by Zhou, et al. (PH, 1996), this book offers a streamlined approach to robust control that reflects the most recent topics and developments in the field.
- Features coverage of state-of-the-art topics, including...
- Gap metric.
- V-gap metric.
- Model validation.
- Real mu.
- Offers the essentials of both robust and Hà control and is suitable for self-study.
- Adopts a self-contained approach, including detailed proof and development of each topic.
- Incorporates MATLAB tools—accompanied by step-by-step illustrations—throughout the book to execute computations.
- Supports discussions with numerous diagrams and figures.
- Guides readers through a wealth of worked examples depicting step-by-step development.
- Provides highlights of key results at the beginning of the book.
- Constructs a strong pedagogical framework in each chapter, including...
- Guidelines for selecting topics.
- Chapter highlights.
- Lists of key terms and symbols.
- End-of-chapter notes.
- Features more than 50 illustrative examples, 95 figures, and 150 exercises and problems.
- Paperback: 411 pages
ublisher:Prentice Hall; 1 edition (October 5, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0135258332
- ISBN-13: 978-0135258330